Choo choo! here comes the Weekly Update express pulling into station.
This week I’ve actually had some time to do some sculpting work! As you’ll see below, the Shrubber has grown some proper leaves and they are quickly spreading over his body. His belt has also had a slight alteration.
Following up on that Simon has been toying with a new database for quicker manipulation and handling of our cards, upgrades and what nots.
Meanwhile we’ve also been busy finessing the rules some more. I’ve created 5 concept range rulers for testing and discussing. The Arcs on model bases have had a simplification as have a few model abilities.
All in all its been a good week for us 😀
Looking at the calendar I’ve got the Shrubber scheduled to be finished by the end of this coming week. I’ve also got the rules re-write penciled in as being done, as in translating all the hand scribbles into digital form, but we’ll see how we go on that one.
Simon meanwhile will be chasing a few people and probably tweaking the database some more. Potentially the Peregryn might get some further work but it greatly depends on his work load at actual work.
And with that it’s time to get back to the grindstone.
Until next week 🙂