Had a quick catch up last night regarding our progress. And while we didn’t achieve all we had set down for ourselves due to heavy work loads in our normal jobs, we did still manage to keep moving forward in serveral areas.
The equipment deck is almost fully populated with placeholder images, the injury deck is setup and being populated, more fluff has been added and concept art continues to be generated. The aims for next week will be to get everything prepped for a proper test game.
And now on to other pieces of concept art. This concept is of the Ophidia, a beast in melee but not a very good shot.