Weekly Update #203

Ahoy there dear readers! Back at it again this week with another week of positive developments! This week I’ve managed to tidy up / re-mesh some of the Drazz, mostly focusing on the legs. Simon has had a chance to give some feedback on the Drazz. I’ve been going through our plans, making plans and … More Weekly Update #203

Weekly Update #188

Ahoy there dear readers! Welcome back to what is most likely our last post for the year. Simon and I will shortly be heading on holiday and we’re looking forward to some boardgames, x-wing and play testing Faith & Flintlocks in between snoozing and relaxing. So as a nice little last hurrah for the year … More Weekly Update #188

Weekly Update #183

Hello again dear readers and welcome back. This week has been…far far far too busy with work responsibilities. I was even working over the weekend on actual work and not fun work (like sculpting or painting). As for progress, the Drazz barely got touched 😦 but at least the Drazz character art is almost done … More Weekly Update #183

Weekly Update #171

Welcome one and all back to our regular dev post. Progress has been good to average this week with another digital play test under our belts, the Shrubber completed and some more capturing of notes and updates from the play tests. After the success of last week’s play test, Simon and I scheduled another to … More Weekly Update #171

Weekly Update #170

Ahoy there, Weekly Dev post ahead! All hands on deck. This week we’ve been busy working doing this that and the other. As you can see below the wee little Shrubber is basically all done. I’ve sharpened up some of the details and moved his shillelagh to under his hand and tightened the grip. Only thing … More Weekly Update #170

Weekly Update #167

Rolling back around for another weekly dev update. First up this week I managed to get the Shrubber finished enough for a test print, which Simon then speedily sent through to the printer and below you can see the slightly see through results! He looks quite cool but it did bring some issues the surface. … More Weekly Update #167

Weekly Update #165

Choo choo! here comes the Weekly Update express pulling into station. This week I’ve actually had some time to do some sculpting work! As you’ll see below, the Shrubber has grown some proper leaves and they are quickly spreading over his body. His belt has also had a slight alteration. Following up on that Simon … More Weekly Update #165

Weekly Update #161

Welcome once again to the weekly dev blog. This week we’ve been chugging along nicely with work on the Shrubber and rules. As I mentioned last week my intention was to finish the belt and that is now done with some ammo pouches added to the belt…though I’ll have to be careful not to cover … More Weekly Update #161

Weekly Update #160

Hello and welcome back once again to the weekly dev blog. This week we’ve locked down a few loose design questions and made some more head way on the sculpts. The Shrubber has had further tweaks based on feedback and Simon has exported some of the leaves he’s been trying. As you can see later … More Weekly Update #160