Weekly Update #174

Hello and welcome back dear readers. Many apologies for being MIA last week but I spent the evening and following weekend coughing, spluttering and being swamped at work. So the past 2 weeks have been not great for my free time, to put it bluntly. However never fret there has still been some work…although no … More Weekly Update #174

Weekly Update #171

Welcome one and all back to our regular dev post. Progress has been good to average this week with another digital play test under our belts, the Shrubber completed and some more capturing of notes and updates from the play tests. After the success of last week’s play test, Simon and I scheduled another to … More Weekly Update #171

Weekly Update #170

Ahoy there, Weekly Dev post ahead! All hands on deck. This week we’ve been busy working doing this that and the other. As you can see below the wee little Shrubber is basically all done. I’ve sharpened up some of the details and moved his shillelagh to under his hand and tightened the grip. Only thing … More Weekly Update #170

Weekly Update #165

Choo choo! here comes the Weekly Update express pulling into station. This week I’ve actually had some time to do some sculpting work! As you’ll see below, the Shrubber has grown some proper leaves and they are quickly spreading over his body. His belt has also had a slight alteration. Following up on that Simon … More Weekly Update #165

Weekly Update #161

Welcome once again to the weekly dev blog. This week we’ve been chugging along nicely with work on the Shrubber and rules. As I mentioned last week my intention was to finish the belt and that is now done with some ammo pouches added to the belt…though I’ll have to be careful not to cover … More Weekly Update #161

Weekly Update #160

Hello and welcome back once again to the weekly dev blog. This week we’ve locked down a few loose design questions and made some more head way on the sculpts. The Shrubber has had further tweaks based on feedback and Simon has exported some of the leaves he’s been trying. As you can see later … More Weekly Update #160

Weekly Update #158

Hello and welcome back once again. This week we’ve actually been busy on Faith & Flintlocks! woohoo! We’ve: Re-posed the Shrubber slightly. Roughed out his legs and shoes. Simon has been playing with creating procedural leaves to speed up leaf placement We’ve also been discussing changes to the rulebook, flat pack terrain and reviewing some … More Weekly Update #158

Weekly Update #155

Another Thursday and that means it’s time once again to take a peak at our progress from the week that was: The Shrubber’s hat is finished enough for now…or at least until we do a test print. The Shrubber’s hands have had a rough pass and they are looking cool and much more wooden/gnarled I’ve … More Weekly Update #155

Weekly Update #154

Ahoy and welcome back to the weekly dev post. While it had seemed like a straight forward week when we had started out, it quickly turned into one of those muddling weeks where not a lot gets done 😦 So looking at the done list this week, it might seem a bit lacklustre. I finished … More Weekly Update #154