Weekly Update #160

Hello and welcome back once again to the weekly dev blog. This week we’ve locked down a few loose design questions and made some more head way on the sculpts. The Shrubber has had further tweaks based on feedback and Simon has exported some of the leaves he’s been trying. As you can see later … More Weekly Update #160

Weekly Update #159

Returning once again to the land of the living, it’s the weekly dev blog. This week I’ve been busy chasing a few of our projects along to see where they are stuck and what we can do to get them churning away again. I’ve also been fiddling with the Shrubber’s sculpt. The sculpt has a … More Weekly Update #159

Weekly Update #158

Hello and welcome back once again. This week we’ve actually been busy on Faith & Flintlocks! woohoo! We’ve: Re-posed the Shrubber slightly. Roughed out his legs and shoes. Simon has been playing with creating procedural leaves to speed up leaf placement We’ve also been discussing changes to the rulebook, flat pack terrain and reviewing some … More Weekly Update #158

Weekly Update #157

Welcome back readers We’re almost back to normal operations after some less than stellar weeks. As Simon mentioned last week I had some family issues but now everyone is back and feeling much better (or as well as can be). That combined with some crippling deadlines for work projects meant that my free time for … More Weekly Update #157

Weekly Update #155

Another Thursday and that means it’s time once again to take a peak at our progress from the week that was: The Shrubber’s hat is finished enough for now…or at least until we do a test print. The Shrubber’s hands have had a rough pass and they are looking cool and much more wooden/gnarled I’ve … More Weekly Update #155

Weekly Update #154

Ahoy and welcome back to the weekly dev post. While it had seemed like a straight forward week when we had started out, it quickly turned into one of those muddling weeks where not a lot gets done 😦 So looking at the done list this week, it might seem a bit lacklustre. I finished … More Weekly Update #154

Weekly Update #153

Welcome back to another dev post for Faith & Flintlocks. This week has been much kinder to me…still haven’t had a lot of free time but the little bits I’ve scrapped together I’ve at least managed to use constructively. I have been busy working on the Shrubber’s weapon. It is now looking quite tidy, though … More Weekly Update #153

Weekly Update #152

Hello and welcome back to the weekly Dev post. This week has unfortunately been a complete write off for me! I only started to recover from my stomach bug on Monday and then the rest of the week was spent catching up at work and finishing recovery 😦 Which means I did bugger all…luckily Simon … More Weekly Update #152

Weekly Update #151

Welcome back to another weekly Dev Blog. This week hasn’t been the most productive, I am literally lying on the floor typing this thanks to some stomach bug I’ve had since Tuesday and Simon is snowed under at work. However we have made some small progress: The Shrubber’s weapon has been rough out and has … More Weekly Update #151