Hello again one and all. This week we’ve been busy with 3d prints and 3d sculpts.
Diving into the week that was:
- The Sarcos has had a reprint on the 3d printer and has come up very nicely. The detail is a bit sharper and crisper, which means there shouldn’t be any tweaks till after we do a final test print and cast.
- The Shrubber has seen some love with his weapon getting a roughing out.
- Simon has been furthering the Peregryn this week with further tweaks to the pose.
With the Sarcos up to spec I can start looking once again towards the Shrubber. I so far have him roughly posed up with a representation of his hat, arms and gun. Next stage is probably to either add some leaves or detail up those roughed out items mentioned previously.
- I am going to be tidying up the Shrubber’s weapon, refining the pose and doing more Shrubber related work.
- The Peregryn is still under work with Simon (though his workload has spiked unexpectedly).
A straight forward week and with me getting back into the swing of having a newborn back in the house I am planning on stepping up my expected output soon.
Until next week 🙂