Hello and welcome back to the weekly Dev post.
This week has unfortunately been a complete write off for me! I only started to recover from my stomach bug on Monday and then the rest of the week was spent catching up at work and finishing recovery 😦 Which means I did bugger all…luckily Simon has been forging on ahead:
- Simon has further tweaked the pose and proportions. And now it is starting to pop. He’s also been playing with feathers and clothing.
As you can see from the picture the Peregryn has come a long way and it’s interesting to see how a few adjustments can really help make a model start to pop. Should be quite a cool model to paint once she’s in production.
Looking a head to the coming week:
- I will do what I said I would do last week: finish off the shrubber’s weapon before adding that to the pose and potentially tidying up his hat.
- Simon is going to keep playing with the feathers for the Peregryn and hopefully keep up the good work.
Well there we have it, another dev post done and dusted. Hope your enjoying tagging along on this little journey of ours!
Until next week 🙂