Welcome back to another of our weekly updates. This week we’ve been busy squeezing Faith & Flintlock work in between normal life responsibilities.
First up let’s have a look at what we achieved this week:
- I’ve finished off the Ophidia’s spines and fins but didn’t manage to sneak in any time to retopologize the model.
- Simon has been hard at work preparing our tokens for another re-print. This time we’re looking at getting them done through GameCrafter.
- Simon has also cleaned up the Two Horn’s cut lines and she’s now ready for printing and casting
- We’ve also been creating some 2d terrain that we would look to get printed as well.
Not a bad week, though I wish the Ophidia would just hurry up and be finished (though I can only really blame myself for that hah!). Slowly getting ready for our next play test but we still have to double check our card decks and rulebook still.
Which brings us nicely to our to do list for the coming week:
- Go through the current Fate and Fortune decks to check whether they are ready for print and what if anything needs changing.
- Read through our current rulebook and update as required.
- Fix the Ophidia’s hands and Retopologize the big boy so he’s ready for final details.
- Look at new character cards with a health dial.
This coming week I’m planning to smash out a ton of work on the Ophidia…unfortunately that’s going to have to happen mostly next week as this weekend we’ve got some friends staying with us. Oh well, no one said this endeavour was going to be easy 😀
Until next week 😉