Welcome back to our weekly Dev Blog.
This week has been an interesting one with us taking a good look at Tabletop Simulator. But for a better break down we:
- Simon has been spending a fair amount of time investigating Tabletop Simulator and its looking pretty good so far. It looks like we should be able to load up the decks, models & tokens into the simulator and then push and pull the models around the virtual table top. Should allow for much more play testing!
- The Ophidia has had some further work on him, crisping up a few details and starting to add some more wrinkles.
I’m really stoked about the possibilities with the Tabletop Simulator as one side of the game development that has always been hard to squeeze is the playtesting. So with this we should be able to play test virtually and get a better, tighter rule set faster!
Looking forward to next week we’re aiming to:
- Finish all the wrinkles / scars and skin details on the Ophidia.
- Simon is going to aim to finish importing the decks and tokens into Tabletop Simulator.
- And if we’re really getting carried away we might even be able to try a test of the virtual Faith & Flintlocks.
Another week of development and sculpting ahead, hopefully the Ophidia will be ready to go to the printers soon!
Until next week 🙂