Hi hi and welcome back to this week’s Dev blog.
Straight into our done list for the week that was:
- I have finished the first attempt at creating section splits for the Ophidia and have sent the file over to Simon so that he can put it through the pipeline to see how well the cuts work.
- I’ve also closed off the majority of problem causing holes or weird geometry that could cause issues with printing or casting.
- I have started looking at the Sarcos sculpt, where we left him and what I need to do.
- Simon has created another revision of the character card (this time with spinning health dial).
- Simon has also had a brief crack at taking the Tyton sculpt further.
Not a bad week in terms of work. The Ophidia is basically almost done now which is awesome and a massive relief to my self. Simon’s work on the Tyton is cool, hopefully we’ll be seeing him ready for print too. And the Sarcos sculpt has me quite excited to jump into another round of sculpt. I seem to quite enjoy the early development of the sculpt but then start to slow when it comes to refining details.
Moving swiftly on to our to do list for the coming week:
- I am going to start work on the Sarcos sculpt. My plan is to merge in the latest Cinder inspired Sarcos sculpt with this guy to get the proportions looking right. Then I’ll start to layout some rough forms for the outfit.
- Simon is aiming to finish uploading everything we need to Tabletop Simulator.
- We are also aiming to have a game of Faith & Flintlocks on Tabletop Sim this coming Thursday or Friday so it may or may not make it into the next Dev blog.
With that we come to the end of another weekly Dev blog. All in all not a bad week and it’s great to be seeing the project moving ever forwards.
Until next week 🙂