Back again with the weekly Dev Blog!
This last week has been a whirlwind which was not helped by holiday prep, a sick wife and myself falling ill with a stomach bug for 2 days, but instead of dwelling on the negative lets have a look at what we did achieve for the week:
- The Sarcos’s belts and baggies are completed but his knives and satchel weren’t finished.
- We did have our digital playtest on TT Sim on friday and it worked really well. We worked our way through the first two tutorial missions of the game and fleshed those out more.
- Simon has managed to secure (through his work) access to a fancy new 3d printer which we should be able to use to help us further develop Faith & Flintlocks.
So yeah the play test went really well. The way we’re looking at bring people into the game is by having two missions, one which runs through the basics of movement and the models. Followed by another one which introduces the Fortune deck and possibly the Faction decks as well.
Now to turn our eyes to the coming week:
- I need to finish the Sarcos’s remaining equipment, weapons and skin. Oh and shoes. I don’t know if I’m going to be able to achieve all that in one week but I’m certainly going to try. That way it should give Simon 1 week before xmas to split him up ready for test printing.
- Simon is going to finish splitting the Tyton.
- Simon is going to ensure the other models are ready for test prints and casts.
Hopefully nothing major manages to derail us this time and we will be able to focus on the tasks at hand!
Until next week 🙂