We are back with another weekly update. This week we’ve got some progress on the Two Horn, some potential tweaks to the game play and a new logo!
What did we achieve this week:
- I managed to do some minor fixes to the Two Horn’s sculpt. Mostly it involved fixing the back of her top so that the cresses looked like how normal cloth behaves.
- The Ophidia’s silhouette and design has been tweaked and pushed a bit further
- Some of the actions that came out of last week’s play test have been actioned.
- We’ve even been in deep discussions about how we are planning to build the campaign segment of the game and how we can further streamline the play.
In addition to that we’ve finally gone live with the logo for Faith & Flintlocks. It looks absolutely awesome and our friend Jono has done an amazing job on it.
Fresh from the wild web I’ve seen something interesting appear. Metal King Studio the one man studio behind the cool little game Relicblade has done something different. They have started a patreon account to help develop and refine the game further. It’s a really interesting idea and different from the usual kickstarter funding drive. https://www.patreon.com/MetalKingStudio
On to our goals for the up coming week:
- We’ll be splitting the Two Horn into separate pieces for print and casting
- I’ll be adding more rough equipment to the Ophidia
- We’ll be fixing more of our action items from the last play test.
- We’ll also be planning our next play test and what we need to test.
Once the Two Horn is ready to print we’ll be sending her away for a quote on how much it’ll cost but we’ll probably be waiting until the Moschops and maybe the Ophidia is ready before we go ahead with the printing and casting. But enough babbling from us, we hope you enjoy the rest of our Star Wars day 🙂
May the fourth be with you