Weekly Update #161

Welcome once again to the weekly dev blog.

This week we’ve been chugging along nicely with work on the Shrubber and rules.

As I mentioned last week my intention was to finish the belt and that is now done with some ammo pouches added to the belt…though I’ll have to be careful not to cover them with the leaves (which have now started sprouting all over him).

The rulebook meanwhile has been suffering the wrath of my red pen with many of the pages marked up with changes. It’s both good and bad as the majority of the rules and design haven’t changed but a lot of the wording I’ve found could be more concise and easier to read…also I’ve caught a few obsolete rules still floating around which need to be removed.

Shrubber_Concepts_43

Gazing into the future for next week I find that I should have the rulesbook review complete and ready to go through with Simon. Our good friend is going to be starting work on the rulesbook layout…though whether we’d have anything to show for that next week is another thing entirely. As for the Shrubber I will continue to throw some leaves at him and hopefully a few stick!

Take it easy until next week folks 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s