Ahoy there dear readers and welcome back!
I hope you’ve all had a good week or at least continued to survive the dumpster fire of 2020 😀
As for us we’ve actually had quite a productive week. We’ve been through and tidied up some more of the fluff and marketing for the new website. The vvou has seen some more developments, with me splitting some subtools further and starting to tidy up some of the details. Simon has been working through his pile of Trello notifications, reviewing work and getting models ready for printing.
We also managed a good catch up the other night where we went through and scaled the models to each other such that they all look right. As you can see below in the rough line up they look really quite cool all lined up. Simon has also managed to rough out a placeholder pup and is working on the Elder so we can add them to this line up and print queue.
Aside from all that we also started looking at some faction specific art that we’re looking at getting done. So far we’ve started detailing out the blurbs but that’s about as far as we’ve got.
Looking ahead Simon should have the pup and elder added to the queue and maybe even have some models printed. I didn’t manage a play test this week 😦 but hopefully next week will find some time for it. The other thing that I need to finish off is the Vvou sculpt which is creeping closer. Her head is looking better and I’ve started to smooth out her body, making sure to keep the lines smooth and straight where possible. And if we get bored with any of that I’m sure we’ll find another aspect of Faith & Flintlocks that will need to be worked on 😀
Until next week folks, take it easy 🙂