Ahoy there dear readers!
Back at it again this week with another week of positive developments!
This week I’ve managed to tidy up / re-mesh some of the Drazz, mostly focusing on the legs. Simon has had a chance to give some feedback on the Drazz. I’ve been going through our plans, making plans and updating the Trello as required. And most importantly (mostly because of how cool it looks) we’ve got the Shrubber character art back and it looks gorgeous! Seriously check it out:
The bird, the hat, the lighting, I think it’s fantastic. Super stoked with Matt’s work on this. Check out more of his stuff here: https://www.instagram.com/whispweaver/
Looking ahead at next week I’ll be aiming to finish most of the re-meshing and final detailing on the Drazz. Might also be looking at updating the rulesbook if I have the time, but I’ll wait and see about that one.
Until next week, take it easy 🙂