Welcome back friends!
Its been a good week for us, with progress on several fronts. First up Simon has been printing up a storm with both the Moschops and Tyton hitting the printer and then being primed. It’s certainly cool to see them as miniatures. I’d be keen to try give them a lick of paint.
Also done this week were most of the Character cards. Now I thought how hard could it be to get 12 cards & 1 card back done in a week…turns out, harder than I thought. I think because I needed to get the design right, along with fitting more text onto the card without crowding out the cool image. But in the end I’m quite happy with how they turned out. I ended up going with a landscape layout for the Character cards instead of the usual portrait layout. I figured it should help differentiate these cards from the other cards.
Looking at the week ahead I’ll be polishing off the remaining character cards and starting on the Fortune deck. For those I’ll probably roll back to a similar design as the Faction cards. Simon will be continuing to print some more models and then give them a coat of primer to help them look even cooler.
Until next week folks, take it easy 🙂