Hello and welcome back to another instalment of our weekly development blog. This week we’ve been busy with Zbrush, file tidying and wiki editing.
For a more accurate list:
- I’ve been busy adding buckles, clasps and detail to the Ophidia. I did say I would be re doing the topology of the body but I instead concentrated on his belts, cloth areas and buckles. With the exception of a few areas where the cloth bags lay on top of other equipment and the top two belts, all his belts and buckles are mostly done.
- Simon has been retweaking some of the by-lines in our cards so that they are cleaner and easier to read.
- The Fortune cards have had some more tweaks to them but are not quite ready for printing.
- And Simon has been doing some further work on the Moschops, so hopefully we’ll get to see some of that soon.
A good turn around from last week’s lacklustre performance and I’m happy that the Ophidia is chugging along. My personal goal is to get the big boy finished (detailed but not split up) by the end of June. Bold call but as you can see below he isn’t too far off.
Which brings us onto our goals for the coming week:
- I plan to finish all the buckle / clasp / belt work for the Ophidia
- I would also like to make a start on his braclets
- And if I get time fix his hands as they are rather mushy.
- We are also aiming to have the text done on the new look Fortune cards so that we are ready to print them for our next set of testing.
A busy looking week to be sure, but if I want the Ophidia done by the end of June then I’m going to have to push really hard I think.
And with that we’ve come to the end of our update, catch you all next week 🙂