Another week another update, this time its actually going up on a Thursday 😀
So while we did not manage a meet up this week due to real life duties, we did still keep up with progress. This week we have managed to:
- Complete the Isogorean faction deck ready for printing and testing.
- I completed the sculpt of the Rhorlan One Horn for test sculpting.
- I have mostly shaped but haven’t posed the Rhorlan Two Horn.
- Simon aced the sculpting, doing both the Peregrine and Tyton.
- Simon completed a test print of the Tyton.
- All notes from the play test have been compiled and implemented
Not a bad sum of work all in all. A little disappointed that I didn’t complete the Two Horn but stoked that the Isogorean Faction deck is finally ready for testing. You know it takes a surprising amount of time to make up 20+ unique cards with different abilities, effects and rules.
This week the plan is:
- Complete the Hantu faction deck ready for printing and testing (rounding out our initial 4 factions)
- Mark to complete the Two Horn sculpt
- Mark to complete 1 more sculpt
- Simon to complete 1 sculpt
- Add more information to the ‘About’ page about us and the Game.
- Usual stretch goals.
This might be an optimistic goal for this week with a rather busy but awesome long weekend coming up. But hey if you don’t aim high then you’ll never know what you can achieve.
And finally here is a teaser for an non-posed and not quite finalised mighty Rhorlan Two Horn.