That’s right its time for our weekly round up of successes and the odd slip ups. Coming up first on the achieved this week is:
- Completed an initial sculpt of the Wou
- Simon completed an initial sculpt of the Pup
- Simon completed an initial sculpt of the Moschops (stay turned for a cool post sometime soon)
- Completed a draft of a new scenario which implements the new exploration deck
- Half finished the new exploration deck (10-15 cards left to concept)
- Agreed on how to use Trello (the awesome free project management website, might have to do a post on that later)
- Agreed on a way forward for finding a name for the game
- And fixed a few minor mistakes in our wiki.
So all in all quite good progress this week. I had planned on completing the exploration deck but in the end I had to prioritise getting the Wou sculpt out as I need to get the Sarcos and Shrubber sculpt out this coming week to meet out deadline.
To do this week:
- Mark to do initial Sarcos sculpt
- Mark to do initial Shrubber sculpt
- Simon to do initial Drazz sculpt
- Finish of the exploration deck
- Finish updating the Fate Deck (really needs to be done!)
- Stretch goals: More background information, more sketches and the Hantu faction deck.
I have no idea if I’m going to manage to hit out two sculpts this week, but I’ll certainly try. Go team!