Welcome back one and all to another weekly update.
I’ve been slowly getting back into the 3d sculpting groove and trying to find time to fit it into the daily schedule. I find if you don’t do it everyday then you lose focus, get rusty and stuff just slowly grinds to a halt. To help this along I’ve set up some room in my garage as a work space for myself to sit at away from the family, only trouble is it’s a bit cold in there 😦 but beggars can’t be choosers. Now on to our progress for the week:
- The One Horn has been roughly blocked out to match the concept art from Matt. Expect to see some screen renders on the next Art Dump.
- Tweaks have been made to the website concept but unfortunately I couldn’t push this one across the line this week.
- The faction board continues its slow grow. I’m quite liking it as a place where we can agree on what is effectively the gospel for each particular faction and which pieces can be trimmed away to better enhance their peculiarities.
Not bad progress this week but I still think I could do more. I’m still trying to find that sweet spot for maximum work efficiency while balancing family life and regular life duties (I mowed the lawns yesterday for the first time in about 6 weeks!). Any one got some suggestions for getting the most out of a day?
And now looking forward with our plans for next week:
- Refine the blocked out outfit of the One Horn sculpt
- Discuss 3d pipe line ideas for how best to take the One Horn forward
- Finish that next mockup of our potential website!
A relatively small list for this coming week, as it could be a busy week. In amongst those things I would like to come up with a weekly or daily plan for when I can sit down to do work. I find that if I write or note things down I’m more likely to actually do them.
Take it easy until next week folks 😀