It’s that time again! We’re back with our weekly update.
Another busy week has come and gone, my work has been far too busy for my liking and I believe Simon has had similar issues with freeing up time.
Also I have come to the conclusion that I am either very bad at estimating how long things will take me for personal projects or I am over optimistic of how little time I think they’ll take. Which is interesting because whenever I quote for clients I always err on the side of safety and bulk up my estimates. You may wonder what I’m rambling about, but long story short, my two week deadline for the One Horn sculpt isn’t going to work as I still have numerous issues to fix. But on the bright side at least the deadline is pushing me to work faster, so far I have completed:
- The One Horn’s pants have been detailed with bends and folds
- The One Horn’s shoes have had a detail pass.
- A few other minor additions have been tweaked on the sculpt as well.
- The Moschops has had a bit of extra work done to him.
Currently I’m not sure if the cards have been reprinted, though I know Simon has had the wiki open to access the info. So for the moment I’m going to say that they haven’t been done and you can find out next week whether I was wrong or right ;p
So where does that leave me for the One Horn deadline? Well I still believe it would only take me 1-2 days of concentrated work which means somewhere in the realms of 2 weeks should be enough time to finish him. So my new deadline for the completion of the One Horn sculpt is 21st of August (wish me luck ).
That only leaves our goals for the coming week:
- The One Horn needs to have his shirt, vest, gun, hands and head detailed and tweaked.
- The Moschops will continue to be developed.
- And the updated faction gangs which may or may not require a print.
Until next week folks 🙂