Wow 55 weekly updates according to my quick search of our previous blog posts, rather impressive when you think about how long that means we’ve been working on Faith & Flintlocks.
With all that foundation work behind us, what have we been focusing on this week?
- The Shrubber’s weapon has been locked in
- The Peregrine’s weapon has been started, designed and locked in
- The Tyton’s weapon has been started (stay tuned to the next Art Dump to see)
- The Cinder Faction cards used in the pre-made gangs have been reworked
I’m slowly getting quicker and quicker at the weapon concepts, pity the same can’t be said for the other things I have to work on. Still, we’re now over half way done with all the weapon designs, which is awesome. Also over the last week our artist Matt has started work on the character image for the Moschops and its looking really cool. Can’t wait to see it complete.
Now looking forward to the coming week our goals are:
- Do pass of the Isogorean faction cards used in the pre-made gangs
- Finish the concept for the Tyton’s weapon
- Start the concepts for the Elder’s weapons
- Start the concepts for the Wou’s weapon
- Simon continue to tweak the rulebook
- Stretch goals: Mime faction cards for pre-made gang, extra fluff written, start rough model of the town, review any outstanding items in the wiki, plan out structure for a new website.
Once again fairly art focused, good for the Art Dump but not so good for other parts of the development that require attention. But hey you’ve got to prioritize something each week 😀