Wait, it’s already Thursday?
And what a Thursday I’ve had…..12 hours at work, meetings, last minute requests and urgent deadlines. You know, the usual ;p
But obviously you didn’t come here to hear me talk about my day job, so lets get down to business with what we’ve been up to for the last week:
- The One Horn has had a major review (a nicely timed visit to Simon’s place worked out rather well over the weekend). He’s also had a few minor fixes…
- His muscles and bending joints have been refined.
- Some minor fixes on intersecting geometry
- Straps and buckles have been sunk into the clothing more to help make them look like they’ve been tightened and aren’t just sitting on top.
- The vest and leg have been played with and tweaked slightly.
- The faction cards have been updated and printed. Though unfortunately one card has printed odd (still not 100% sure why its done this), but otherwise they look cool.
- Simon has started looking at reference for the Peregrine character.
As you can see we’re down to the nitty gritty fixes now for the One Horn so they can be a bit hard to spot on the model so I figured I would list down some of the fixes in case you think we’re just posting the same pictures up time and again haha.
And with that progress being made on the One Horn I’m looking good for the 21st of August deadline I’ve got set.
So what’s up for this coming week?
- The One Horn will be having his musket reworked and fixed, along with his wrist straps and finally a bit of asymmetrical detail on his head.
- The Moschops will continue to be roughed out.
- Potentially some sort of catch up but I may be rather busy this coming week with Grimwolden and normal day job stuff.
Shaping up to be a busy week for me and I really need to concentrate on this final push for the One Horn.
Until next week folks 😀