Hello hello and welcome back all to our latest weekly development update. This week we haven’t managed much in terms of gameplay development but the art and concept side has been chugging along strong.
Completed this week:
- We have locked down the Tyton’s weapon concept
- Locked down the Elder’s weapon concept
- Finally nailed the Wou’s weapon, which proved more difficult than we first thought.
- Started on the concept for the Sarcos’s wrist blade weapons
- I’ve managed to do a pass on the Mime pre-made gangs, trying to ensure a clean and interesting theme (and fixing rule issues which have cropped up)
- Our Artist has further developed the rough and tough Moschops. Can’t wait to show that image off, as he is looking cool.
So as you can see, a rather productive art week. With the Elder, Wou and Tyton’s weapons being locked down we’ve finally finished all the ranged weapons that needed concepts. Which only leaves the close up and pointy weapons of the Sarcos, Pup and Draz to go. And in case you were wondering about the big old Moschops and Ophidia, well they simply use their massive clawed fists to do all the damage they need.
So with that all said and done, what does that leave us for the coming week?
- Re-jig the Cinder pre-made gang to boost their awesomeness
- Finish the concept for the Sarcos’s weapon
- Start the concepts for the Pup’s weapons
- Start the concepts for the Draz’s weapon
- Do a few rough sketch layouts for our website (we really need to make it look pretty!)
- Stretch goals for the week: Re-write some of the new scenarios, extra fluff written, start rough model of the town, review any outstanding items in the wiki.
Until next week, take it easy all 😀